World Cup 2014!

Discussion in 'Film & Television' started by Niick., Jun 12, 2014.

1. Niick.

Niick. 8-bit Member

This is my favourite time of year! The World Cup is a soccer tournament,or for the British audience "Football",that comes around every 4 years and is the worlds biggest tournament.I dont know do many of the American memebers on the website watch this but more of the European memebers will be watching Id say XD
    So anyone going to be watching? :) Brazil vs Croatia is on right now and its a pretty shitty match to be honest XD

2. casey1173

casey1173 Minecraft Staff Staff Member

No, I do not watch very many sports. I am sure the outcome will be interesting, however!

3. Link

Link Administrator Staff Member

Soccer isn't nearly as big in America as it is in the rest of the world even though it seems like everyone (myself included) played on some sort of soccer team as a kid :P I may watch a bit of it just to say that I watched it XD

4. casey1173

That's a good idea XD I might steal that idea.

5. Vaaux

Vaaux Initiate

"Soccer" My ears bleed and i cry every time i hear that word. ;_;

6. casey1173

XD I suppose some people aren't as into it as others.

7. Vaaux

Vaaux Initiate

Hehe, i wasn't very serious in my post :) I'm actually not into it at all, more of a hockey guy... But i know lots of people who would scream at you if you said Soccer in front of them :P

8. xLon3_Wolfx

xLon3_Wolfx 8-bit Member

I don't watch soccer (or any sport for that manner) but judging from the memes I see everyday and even from Google homepage is that the games are pretty bad. This true?

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. jack

jack Initiate

How did germany win the world cup

10. jack

jack Initiate

i dont get it

11. Zreen

Zreen 8-bit Member

because Germany had a good offence and defence