What movie(s) have you seen recently?

Discussion in 'Film & Television' started by c_t_f, Jan 11, 2015.

1. c_t_f

c_t_f Minecraft Staff Staff Member

Just like it says in the title. What did you think of it/ them?

Just last night I re-watched "9" for the first time since it came out in theaters. Back then (for whatever reason) I never really got my head around the story and figured it had some weird short movie -esque artistic non-end. Apparently I was wrong.

Good movie! Some parts were never really wrapped up for me, but I still enjoyed it nonetheless.

@CTF@

2. CreeperSniperBob

CreeperSniperBob Next Generation

The Hobbit: Battle of the Five Armies. Let me just say, fuck everyone who hates The Hobbit films. Yes, they may not be as good as Lord of the Rings, but does that make them bad? No! They're all fantastic movies and get far more hate than they should've ever deserved. Are they accurate to the book? Not really, but does that make them bad? No. They're great. People need to appreciate good movies more often. I recommend giving The Hobbit trilogy at least a chance.

• Like Like x 1
  3. c_t_f

Ooh! That one's out already?? :mouth:
    I've already seen the other two Hobbit movies in theaters, I didn't realize the third one was already out. I should go see it ASAP now that you've recommended it! :D

@CTF@

4. Jonathan Jones

Jonathan Jones 8-bit Member

Unfriended, Big hero 6, marvels gaurdians of the galaxy

5. c_t_f

Just recently I've been using an online random movie picker, and end up watching all sorts of weird stuff. I.E., a couple weeks ago it suggested a Swedish animated film called "Dunderklumpen!" It's about this weird guy who breaks in a kids house, brings his toys to life, steals the toys, and runs away with them. I'm not going to spoil the rest because I'm sure that you're all DYING to watch it, but as a warning I will say that it's UNFATHOMABLY WEIRD.

@CTF@

Last edited: Jun 7, 2015
    • Like Like x 1