Wait... dawn prison?

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Questions' started by Jonathan Jones, May 5, 2015.

1. Jonathan Jones

Jonathan Jones 8-bit Member

so i was connecting to gamechatworld.co and instead it connected me to DawnPrison.enjin.com and the web page looks like this one i exited and re joined gamechatworld.co and i was at my castle and the weird thing is i didnt have dawn saved on my list i saved dawnprison in my list and tried connecting but it said could not connect to server this is creepy like a... herobrine takeover

2. Whoa_Its_Hannah

Whoa_Its_Hannah Dungeon Master Staff Member

yeah some other people have complained about this today too.. I'll ask Akira to look at it :P he is at work so be patient is all.

3. Jonathan Jones

its fine it only happened once i was just wondering...

• Like Like x 1
  4. Jonathan Jones

Look

Attached Files:

5. Whoa_Its_Hannah

Yeah that is very weird.. Hasn't happened to me but a couple others it has :P Akira has a very busy schedule this week, but at some point he'll look at it.

6. Jonathan Jones

ok once again im not complaining im just wondering the owner of dawn prison should talk to akira... wait who is link is he like co-owner

7. Whoa_Its_Hannah

No Link is Akira on minecraft XD he is the owner and creator of both the site and server

8. Jonathan Jones

OH... i feel stupid now...

9. Jonathan Jones

Look its back to normal but i think it has to do something with the 2 servers interfering/merging with each other or something its weird and interesting thats why i keep posting

Attached Files:

10. Jonathan Jones

just one more thing then i will stop...

Attached Files: