The Hobbit: Battle of the Five Armies

Discussion in 'Film & Television' started by Zreen, Aug 22, 2014.

1. Zreen

Zreen 8-bit Member

Imma just drop this here...

2. c_t_f

c_t_f Minecraft Staff Staff Member

I thought that (since I haven't read the book yet, but I've watched all the Hobbit/ LOTR movies thus far) that all that'd happen would be that Smaug flies towards the town and someone gets a lucky shot on his weak spot with that humong-o arrow whatchamacallit without anyone dying. But hey, according to the trailer, I suppose not. :P
    I'm REALLY looking forward to this! :D

@CTF@

3. Link

Link Administrator Staff Member

YES!! This third movie is so bittersweet because on the one hand it's just going to be so awesome and for anyone that knows me you know that I love LotR/The Hobbit so yeah it's basically going to be one of the best things ever for me, but on the other hand it's also the end of the series and I think Peter Jackson is serious this time when he says he won't do another Tolkien film. Plus what would they even do next? The Silmarillion?

4. c_t_f

c_t_f Minecraft Staff Staff Member

The series will probably pull a Star Wars. I.E., (supposedly/apparently) there was (supposedly//apparently) a (group of) guy(s) who (supposedly/apparently) contributed to the main plot but had never been mentioned in the original material. XD

@CTF@