So... is this world a temp or nah?

Discussion in 'Minecraft' started by Jonathan Jones, Feb 20, 2016.

1. Jonathan Jones

Jonathan Jones 8-bit Member

Hey i was wondering if this was a temp world because me and most likely several other people do not want to lose what they have built so far on the new seed, Casey said probably because of the lack of staff/rules on the server but if it is a temp, it doesn't have to be. when Link/Akira fixes the ranks/rules and is ready to restart the server you could either copy the world to the/a new directory or if its the same just leave the world how it is

2. casey1173

casey1173 Minecraft Staff Staff Member

Okay, what I actually said was that I had no idea what was happening to the seed. I said that treating it as a temp world could be a possibility but that I did not know. Link is the only one who knows what will happen because it's his server.
    However, in my opinion, I wouldn't worry about the possibility of this seed becoming a temporary world yet. Link said he was working on it, so let him work on it. Until then, relax and have fun.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Link

Link Administrator Staff Member

Unless something goes catastrophically wrong, this is a permanent seed. Like I said in previous posts, we're moving away form Bukkit, which means I have a whole new system to learn. Just be patient and enjoy yourself :3

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Rosstintatious

Rosstintatious Veteran Member

Hey guys, why is the server down?