Plugin Suggestion

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Questions' started by dizzzlerman, Jul 17, 2014.

1. dizzzlerman

dizzzlerman Initiate

this is only a suggestion to perphaps make economy easier?
    i do have experience as a dev as of one point, and i did have a server and did use some of these plugins, in case if you're wondering.

LWC-

LWC is the longest-lived single block protection plugin that protects both the block itself and contents of Chests, Furnaces, and Dispensers. It can also protect any other blocks, and by default will also protect Doors (Wooden + Iron), Signs and Trap Doors.

Blocks can be protected with three basic protection types:

Private
    By default, only you can access this protection. You can also modify it (or specify when creating) to add other players or groups to the protection, so they can access it. Say you wanted Notch and Hidendra to both access the protection. When creating the protection, you could do /cprivate Notch Hidendra or if it already exists /cmodify Notch Hidendra. If you wanted to remove Hidendra from the private protection, you can use /cremove -Notch

Password
    A password is set on the protection and anyone that knows the password can open it. You yourself also need this password each time you log in.

Public
    Mainly targeted at community chests, a Public chest means just that: anyone can access it, but no one can protect it which makes it advantageous because it cannot be made private by someone else.

If you'd like to see the commands and more about the plugin, here is the link.

Chestshop-

A simple, yet very powerful system for making physical shops using signs and chests.

It's never been that easy to create shops! With features like shop protection and anti-lag protection, you won't have to worry about your server's economy anymore!

"Just works"! Don't worry about your economy plugin, ChestShop supports all of them - iConomy, BOSEconomy and more - you need Vault to use other economy plugins).

The plugin by default submits anonymous stats about your server (player count, plugin/server version and type) to a public statistics website - mcstats.org - in order to provide the developers with usage information. If you wish to opt out, you can do so in the PluginMetrics/config.yml file. It also features an auto-update feature, which can be turned off in the config.

example:
    How to create a shop

Place a chest on the ground
    Place a sign 1 block away from the chest (for example, above it)
    [​IMG]
    On the sign, write:
    [​IMG]
    for example...

here is the link to this plugin.

I don't know any good plot plugins, but i also suggest a plot plugin of some kind to protect homes and public areas, unless Worldguard/Worldedit could do the trick?

Last of all, i'm not sure what plugins at this moment are implemented into the server at the moment, so excuse me if i suggest an already established plugin or something similar, but Ieconomy? or a towny type plugin is another request of mine (and i'm sure you have a economy plan, so cross out that request).

Thank you for your time, and hope this can give ideas x :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Link

Link Administrator Staff Member

Will look into LWC, we already have chestshop though.