Old mine craft seeds

Discussion in 'Minecraft' started by YooHoo, Jan 22, 2017.

1. YooHoo

YooHoo Veteran Member

Hello. I used to play on the minecraft server on this community. I went by the name vohe, and I was basically a super annoying twelve year old. It has been four years, since I played on this community, but it was the first I ever joined, and it is really nostalgiac. I doubt any of you remember me though. Nevertheless, I was wondering if anyone has the maps for the old servers, I can't seem to remember the number of the world. I do remember the spawn was In a small town, with various buildings, one detailing an honor system, or something, and there was a church of bagelology, and there was a town called aquatown. I remember auqatoen very well, because I was kind of friends with the creator of it. Aquatown had a warp on the board of warps. There was also scorpionkets castle and such. I do remember that it must have been in 2013 or 2012. Oh, also, the jail was very claustrophobic and was underground, made almost entirely of iron bars. There was warps to a lot of places, though I doubt they will work anymore. Gosh, I hope If anyone actually accesses this website anymore can help me.

Vohe

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. c_t_f

c_t_f Minecraft Staff Staff Member

Link would be the one to get that info from. Casey and I have asked for the seeds/maps of previous worlds before with varying degrees of success.

@CTF@

3. YooHoo

YooHoo Veteran Member

Where can I reach him? Is he active on the forums?

4. c_t_f

If you sent him a PM he'd receive an email, so he'd be notified regardless of how active he is here.

@CTF@

5. YooHoo

YooHoo Veteran Member

Alright, sorry for my incompetence on the forums, but is conversation synonymous with PM?

6. c_t_f

I believe so, yes. :)

@CTF@

7. Jonathan Jones

Jonathan Jones 8-bit Member

i asked for this about a year ago... heres the post, scroll down and there will be dates of the old worlds
    http://gamechatworld.com/threads/can-there-be-a-download-to-the-seeds-world.575/

• Like Like x 1
  8. casey1173

casey1173 Minecraft Staff Staff Member

Hey Vohe! I remember you. You're describing Seed 3, which is a seed I have very fond memories of. I actually also had a tower in Aquatown, and I think it was made out of netherbrick? That was certainly a long time ago.

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. RecklessCM

RecklessCM 8-bit Member

I think i speak for most when i say these seeds are chapters to a story which we all have our own ways to tell. I think it was seed 2 or 3 where i opened up my first shop. Chaos of-course ensued afterwards but i wouldn't trade the experience for anything XD

10. YooHoo

YooHoo Veteran Member

Aww, its great some people remember who i was. Thanks guys, this is great.