Off Topic

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ErinP, Jun 2, 2014.

1. c_t_f

c_t_f Minecraft Staff Staff Member

So it's 2017 now, is Harambe still dead?

@CTF@

2. RecklessCM

RecklessCM 8-bit Member

Sooo how about that hollyweed sign?

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. c_t_f

Seedy.

Get it? Because weed's a plant... And seeds...

Whatever

@CTF@

4. RecklessCM

RecklessCM 8-bit Member

Such empty. Anyone still visit?

5. Dragonbrether100

Dragonbrether100 Next Generation

I pretty much still do :3

6. RecklessCM

RecklessCM 8-bit Member

Yea i like to come lurk every now and then. Maybe someone will post something!

7. Nate

Nate Administrator Staff Member

Im usually lurking around if I am on my computer. Checking for spam and what not. Just busy with life. Hope yall are doing well.

8. c_t_f

I have returned from the grave to give the living haircuts!

I stop by occasionally to check on what's up and whatever, you know... See if anyone's posted anything, clean up spam, the usual. And of course reply to threads when appropriate!

@CTF@

9. RecklessCM

RecklessCM 8-bit Member

As I've grown and matured as a person, Id love to meet you guys again. Just like we were before. I miss you all. Even you Casey. Hell, even zander and his business stealing schemes :P

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Dragonbrether100

Dragonbrether100 Next Generation

Yeah, I think I first joined GCW when I was 10 or 11, back in version 1.6.4, so I've definitely matured since then :3
    Honestly, I really do miss you guys as well. Back then you guys were just fellow players on the same server as me, but it turned out that we were more than that. We were a community, and Minecraft for me has never been as exciting since. Whoa, that sounded sappy.

Turns out I missed on a lot of stuff too. I have absolutely no idea how you guys were like XD

• Like Like x 1