Off Topic

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ErinP, Jun 2, 2014.

1. Syreious

Syreious 8-bit Member

BUT THEN
    ONE OF THE EVIL CHOCOLATE PIECES OR WHATEVER TASTED LIKE COFFEE.

YOU HATED IT.

#KONY2012

REPEAT THIS A THOUSAND TIMES

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. Whoa_Its_Hannah

Whoa_Its_Hannah Dungeon Master Staff Member

That's exactly what happened God dammit. It tricked me. It was all beautiful white chocolate deliciousness on the outside, and evil coffee flavor inside D:

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Lea

Lea Initiate

Hello to all. I will want to make a foto for me. Is more customary here to make foto of yourself or of something else?

4. Whoa_Its_Hannah

You can make it whatever you want :) Just whatever makes you happy! :D some people have it of themselves and others do not. It really doesn't matter :P just whichever you like the best :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Lea

Lea Initiate

okay than I will make foto of me sometimes soon today :) Thanks for helping

• Like Like x 2
  6. Whoa_Its_Hannah

No problem! :D

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Blame

Blame Next Generation

I wanna take a selife,but first how do I selfie?

8. Whoa_Its_Hannah

You go to one of the many places of stereotypical white girl gatherings, and you follow what they do. Because unlike selfies, originality and blazing your own trail are quite a rare occurrence these days. So FOLLOW THE LEAD OF THE STEREOTYPICAL WHITE GIRLS! TRY STARBUCKS! I'm sure infinite amounts of selfies go on there :D

9. Blame

Blame Next Generation

ok be white got it

• Like Like x 1
  10. Nate

Nate Administrator Staff Member

Nates bored so hes gonna spam now. K Thanks. Love yall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627282930313233343536373839404142434445464748495051525354555657585960616263646566676869707172737475767778798081828384858687888990919293949596979899100

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. c_t_f

c_t_f Minecraft Staff Staff Member

@CTF@

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. c_t_f

I was fortunate enough to find the DOS version of Tomb Raider in a thrift store the other day! I got it up and running in DOSBox, and it's pretty fun! Zreen would be so proud...

@CTF@

13. casey1173

casey1173 Minecraft Staff Staff Member

Zreen would be very proud indeed!

14. c_t_f

I love watching movies on VHS, but I don't love making sure they're rewound before and after I watch them. [​IMG]

@CTF@

• Like Like x 1
  15. Devon77

Devon77 Next Generation

I'm far superior.. :P

16. c_t_f

17. Nate

I am so mother f-ing bored. This site needs to wake up!!!!!!!!

18. casey1173

casey1173 Minecraft Staff Staff Member

Yeah it is a bit slow at the moment

19. Whoa_Its_Hannah

your mom is slow

OOOOHHH SICK BURNS

• Creative Creative x 1
  20. Nate

Hahahahahaha lmfao.