Nice to meet ya.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by AlexThorn, Mar 10, 2015.

1. AlexThorn

AlexThorn Initiate

So yeah, hey. I'm not very good at online introductions, or, well, introductions in general, but here goes:
    I'm Alex, PC gamer, desperately longing for a Sony. I work freelance as a tattoo artist so I've plenty of free time to spend on games, comics, anime and fantasy books. I hope to get along with everyone here and maybe make some new friends with shared interests. :) Guess that about sums it up. ^^"

-Cheers.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Whoa_Its_Hannah

Whoa_Its_Hannah Dungeon Master Staff Member

Hello! Welcome to the world of gaming and chatting :) tattoo artist :O that's really cool!! Hope you stick around and enjoy your time here :D

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  3. Blame

Blame Next Generation

sup. hope you have a good time here

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  4. Link

Link Administrator Staff Member

Tattoos huh? Gunna have to introduce you to Nate. He's going to love you XD Anyways, welcome! I look forward to seeing you around the forums! :D

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  5. c_t_f

c_t_f Minecraft Staff Staff Member

Hello and welcome to Game Chat World, AlexThorn! There's cake in the parlor, beware the triple baka! :)

@CTF@

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  6. casey1173

casey1173 Minecraft Staff Staff Member

Hey :D Welcome to GCW! Call me, beep me, if you wanna reach me. I'm here to help :D
    plus i'm way cooler than these meanies

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  7. Link

8. Whoa_Its_Hannah

Whoa_Its_Hannah Dungeon Master Staff Member

Holy shit that was loud as hell through headphones o_o

9. casey1173

I'VE BEEN SUMMONED
    [​IMG]

10. AlexThorn

AlexThorn Initiate

Oh, hi. Am I replying too late? Had a lot of work lately. (Luckily~) Anyway, thanx a lot for the welcome. :)

-Um, If you don't mind a newbie question, I read something about excessive double posting not being allowed? Not really sure about what exactly that means, is it not alright if I reply to everyone one after the other right now? ^^""

11. AlexThorn

AlexThorn Initiate

I'll probably love him back. People named Nate are usually pretty cool for some reason. XD Thanx a lot for the welcome. :)

-Um, if it's not too much of a bother, I could use a clarification on what "excessive double posting" means in this case. ^^"" Wouldn't want to break any site rules so I guess I'll reply to the rest of the people after I get a reply on one of these two? Though it makes me feel bad, kinda like leaving someone hanging after they initiate a high five...

12. c_t_f

c_t_f Minecraft Staff Staff Member

Not really, but what you can do is hit the "reply" button for each post and then go to the little typing box at the bottom of the page. Each post you hit the "reply" button in will be added in a quote, and you won't have to make multiple posts!

Also, if you want to quote a specific part of someone's post, highlight it, and there should be a little button that appears after you finish highlighting it. Then you can click "reply" and quote that specific bit of text! :-o

@CTF@

13. AlexThorn

AlexThorn Initiate

Thanx a bunch, didn't know you could quote multiple users in one post. Also, in regards to your first post, Thank you for the welcome. :) And the cake. Cake is beautiful. Excuse me while I go stuff my face in cheesecake now.

Thanx, I hope so too. :)

You, sir, shall be beeped in the future, I assure you of this. This post is wonderful. At least 20% cooler, right? (totally not ashamed of quoting rainbow dash)

-There we go, I've managed to make communicating with people completely awkward by replying to everyone in the same post. Yay me.

14. casey1173

10,000%

this is a proven fact

15. Nate

Nate Administrator Staff Member

Well I know I am alittle late to this thread but yeah life and shit. Anyways welcome to the site Alex. Glad you choose to join our little corner of the interwebs. I look forward to seeing you around the site and what not. If you need anything or have any questions let me know.

Peace, Love & Hair Grease

-Nate

• Like Like x 1
  16. AlexThorn

AlexThorn Initiate

Thanx for the welcome. Are you the Nate Link mentioned btw?
    If so, he has informed me of your intentions to begin an intimate relationship with me. I'm looking forward to this enticement. ;)

Right... so, I might've interpreted it... loosely.

(just kidding, no homo. rly. XD)

17. Link

@AlexThorn
    Haha yup he's the one I was talking about :P