My Art Thread

Discussion in 'Show & Tell' started by Zutara, Jun 4, 2014.

1. Zutara

Zutara 8-bit Member

Well, i think its about time to get back in to posting more, so of course i will have a art thread going along with a poetry thread. This thread will be different then the previous thread. Instead of being all drawing this will be my general art thread, because i have learned new type of art styles and other things. So it will contain drawings, chalk art, sculptures, sewing and clothing, re-colors, painting, and much more.

Its been quite a while since i last posted so i have a lot of art work to share with you guys. but i will share a couple of the now and the rest later.

Tell me if you want me to re-post a favorite piece of art work from the last thread/site.

This one is an apple done in colored pencil
    photo 5 (3).JPG

This is a Charmander that was made out of chalk
    photo 1 (4).JPG

• Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. Whoa_Its_Hannah

Whoa_Its_Hannah Dungeon Master Staff Member

*applauds* I'm so jealous XD you're awesome :D

• Like Like x 2
  3. Zutara

Zutara 8-bit Member

Thank you, i really appreciate it! :drool:

4. Whoa_Its_Hannah

Whoa_Its_Hannah Dungeon Master Staff Member

You said you do sculptures now? :eek: you should totally post pics of that at some point :D

• Like Like x 2
  5. casey1173

casey1173 Minecraft Staff Staff Member

These are very good! :D congrats!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Zutara

Zutara 8-bit Member

Thats my summer project, i will be working with clay and other materials to make scupltures! :)

and Thank you Casey! :D

7. Link

Link Administrator Staff Member

YES! One of my favorite art threads :D

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. casey1173

I agree! I love seeing all the art :love:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Zutara

Zutara 8-bit Member

Thank you guys, i really appreciate all the support i get from you. i really try my best and i'm really happy that people like my art! :oops:

10. casey1173

Keep it up :D I can't wait to see more!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Zutara

Zutara 8-bit Member

okay here is some more art work of mine, and i want to thank everyone for the support of my art. :D

i was testing out a new type of art world and it doesn't look good, but for my first time i don't think its too bad, so here is something i tried out on speed paint online. Sorry its so small
    Speedpaint.png

and here is some better artwork by me. This one is done in pen and ink, this was a project for art class and i am very proud of this one for my first time using pen and ink.
    photo 3.JPG

• Creative Creative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Vaaux

Vaaux Initiate

That slenderman drawing is awesome! love it :D

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Zutara

Zutara 8-bit Member

Here is some more! I really like these ones because they are so different and i had a lot of fun doing them. plus it was fun to try out the other art styles.XD

This one was done on scratch board. Its not the original picture, due to me adding my own touches to it. And i will be very surprised if anyone knows who he his.:3
    photo 1 (2).JPG

This one is now one of my favorite art styles. I was using color pencils, and not the crayola. They are more for artist, but they are not prisma color pencils. Still i love doing this type and i hope to do more. I hope u like it! :D
    photo 5 (3).JPG

• Like Like x 1