Movie questionnaire!

Discussion in 'Film & Television' started by c_t_f, Jun 16, 2014.

1. c_t_f

c_t_f Minecraft Staff Staff Member

Two weeks and still no movie threads?... LET'S CHANGE THAT.
    [​IMG]

I took a few topic ideas from classic.gamechatworld (as well as a couple of my own) and decided to mush them together into a neat little questionnaire.

1.) What's your favorite movie(s)?

2.) What's your least favorite movie(s)?

3.) What movie(s) do you dislike that most other people like?

4.) What movie(s) do you like that most other people dislike?

5.) Positively/negatively anticipated movies...?

BONUS QUESTION! How do you watch your movies, theater/ Netflix/ DVD/ older format (I.E. VHS)?

@CTF@

Last edited: Oct 21, 2014
  2. Link

Link Administrator Staff Member

1. Got a few :P LotR/Hobbit series, Tenacious D and the Pick of Destiny, Star Wars
    2. Sorority Row
    3. The new Star Trek movie
    4. idek....
    5. Edge of Tomorrow looks good. Reminds me of Groundhogs Day :P

BONUS: Either Blu Ray, DVD, or digital

3. CreeperSniperBob

CreeperSniperBob Next Generation

1. Lord of the Rings and the Hobbit, Back to the Future, Star Wars Episodes 3-6, Tim Burton's Batman, Aladdin, and The Lion King. The Muppets (2011)

2. The Super Mario Bros Movie

3. Frozen (It's FAR from bad, it's great as a matter of fact. I just find it EXTREMELY overrated

4. Star Wars Episode 2 (No doubt it's far from great, but it's a LOT better than Phantom Menace) and Spider-Man 3 (Okay it wasn't THAT bad), Jurassic Park 2 & 3 (Oh come on I've seen FAR worse)

5. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (I wanna see if Michael Bay fucks it up or not) and The Hobbit Part 3

Last edited: Jul 21, 2014
  4. c_t_f

c_t_f Minecraft Staff Staff Member

I may as well fill it out myself. :P

I actually could extend my answers quite a bit, I just can't remember each movie off the top of my head. :-|

1.) Forrest Gump, Wallace and Gromit (nonspecific), and The Iron Giant

2.) From classic.gcw:
    3.) Wayne's World and Maleficent

4.) Small Soldiers, Short Circuit, and the Doom movie (as a cheesy action movie rather than a movie based off of the game)

5.) FPS :-O

BONUS: VHS, DVD, Netflix/ streaming, and theater. I still don't have a Blu-ray player.
    I got a Blu-ray player (a PS3 from a pawn shop, got a GREAT deal on it)! I don't have any Blu-rays to play on it yet though. :/

@CTF@

Last edited: Aug 5, 2014
  5. xLon3_Wolfx

xLon3_Wolfx 8-bit Member

1.) Have no idea I'm a forgetful person but most memorable one, Men in Black

2.) Dragonball Evolution

3.) Frozen, I think there is wayyy too much hype for that movie

4.) Not sure, closest thing would be ,American version, Godzilla (hated it less than everyone else but still hated it)

5.) Gonna watch the new Godzilla movie that's coming out. :) Hopefully it is good as I heard from my friends.

6. Outcast

Outcast Initiate

1. Fight Club

2. World War Z

3. Man of Steel

4. This is the End

5. Walk Among the Tombestones

7. casey1173

casey1173 Minecraft Staff Staff Member

1. I'm just such a nice and lovey person that all movies are my favorite. Picking would hurt their feelings.

2. See #1. :)

3. I love everything! How could I dislike a movie?!? :D

4. All of them :)

5. I'm sure all movies that come out will be good some way or another :)

Bonus: This level of positivity is exhausting. :mad: Never again.

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. Zreen

Zreen 8-bit Member

1. Captain America 2 (yes, I'm a geek)

2. Transformers 2 ("I am directly underneath the enemy Decepticon's... scrotum."

3. Transformers 3 (It's a rehash of Transformers 2... just longer and with more buildings being blown up plus an occupation and needless recasting of the hot chick who slept with explosion man Micheal Bay)

4. Lady in the Water (idk why, I just do. don't judge)

5. Third Hobbit looks very interesting. Combining the Battle of Laketown with the Siege of Dol Guldur from the LOTR Appendices should be pretty nice and might also explain very neatly why the Eagle never use themselves as a taxi service for Middle Earth. Might also show a young Aragorn meeting Arwen... but that's just a personal wish :P

Bonus: depends on the era. 90s it was vhs/theater, 2000s it was DVD/theater, 2010s it's DVD/Netflix/BluRay