Minecraft Server Is Back

Discussion in 'Minecraft' started by Whoa_Its_Hannah, Mar 30, 2015.

1. Whoa_Its_Hannah

Whoa_Its_Hannah Dungeon Master Staff Member

To any of our regular Minecraft players, I know a lot of you have been waiting for the server to be back with plugins and whatnot, and asking me a bunch on Skype and steam, so I just wanted to put up a thread that announced that last night we got the server back to normal :D so join us on the server :3 it is in 1.8 and is the usual IP gamechatworld.co

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Old Old x 1
  2. casey1173

casey1173 Minecraft Staff Staff Member

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! PARTY!

• Like Like x 2
  3. Link

Link Administrator Staff Member

Yes it is :D At this stage in the new seed we're kinda feeling things out to see what's going to work and what needs to be added/tweaked/removed. If you have any suggestions, the server staff would love to hear them so don't be afraid to post up here! And as always, please report any issues, including performance issues.

• Informative Informative x 2
  4. casey1173

Yeah, please hit us up with any suggestions! We love feedback!

• Like Like x 2
  5. c_t_f

c_t_f Minecraft Staff Staff Member

[​IMG]

@CTF@

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. friedonionjuice

friedonionjuice 8-bit Member

just a few things ive noticed. co i hasnt been working for me. It will turn on but it will say that there is no block data on anything except for contents in chests. like for example a person places a block i cant see when they placed it. other then that the rest of my commands work just fine. im not sure if you guys did a purge or what ever but the data isnt there.

7. Silverdust1

Silverdust1 Next Generation

.co works for me.

The server is a little laggy here and then, other than that there's currently no problems/issues.

Oh, other than Hannah being like "DEMOTE YOU CAUSE WE AREN'T FRIENDS" to fried and I XD

8. Whoa_Its_Hannah

Will you stop please, maybe if you weren't so whiny about it I would actually want you as staff.
    I told fried already, we aren't in need of more staff just yet, we are just trying to work from the bottom up here and get GCW back in gear. So for now me, Casey, and c_t_f are the staff, and that is that

9. Silverdust1

That's clearly cause you only like them #fact.

I'm just saying, if Akira did the demoting then I wouldn't be so whiney since I feel as if it's totally biased on whom you'd prefer.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  10. Whoa_Its_Hannah

How is it biased??? Me ctf and Casey have been working on this for weeks. We have been in steam chats together talking about all of this. You haven't even been active on the gcw site, so of course I am going to leave Casey and ctf as staff. they have been consistently active, and motivated from the beginning of us talking about getting gcw back up again. So it is not biased, it is based on who is most motivated and who has been here

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  11. casey1173

Akira just added co i back last night, so blocks/chests before that won't show.

I'm obviously not staff on the site but I'd personally appreciate it if y'all either dropped this, took it to a PM, or filed a complaint to Akira.
    It's rude to try and publicly call out a staff member like that. It's just unnecessary, completely unprofessional, and a bit immature.

• Agree Agree x 4
  12. Link

Thank you Casey :)

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. Silverdust1

Sorry but no sorry that I wasn't even told about any of this! So don't go saying its on bla bla bla cause they were more motivated, I was hardly given a chance to express anything, not that that matters.

For the record, whiney? I was barely on two minutes before being dropped haha and I probably brought it up twice.

Either way, whatever.

• Post for benefits Post for benefits x 1
  14. Link

Silver, I'm not sure why you disagree with my post. I was just agreeing with the fact that this is something that should be taken care of privately instead of publicly y'know? I understand you have a complaint, and I'm not trying to silence you I just think there's better routes to go with this

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. casey1173

You weren't active. Don't expect us to remind you to keep you active. You were neither necessary nor helpful so you were cut, and frankly, your behavior at this moment is reflecting a kid who's toy was taken away. Currently, if I was Hannah, I would feel very confident in my decision. Please, for the sake of your own dignity, and my sanity, take any further replies/complaints/issues and hold onto them for a least a couple days until everyone's simmered down. This is just embarrassing and a bigger issue than it should be.
    Thank you! :D

PS: For clarity, I believe Hannah was saying that you're currently acting whiney, not that you were earlier.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. friedonionjuice

friedonionjuice 8-bit Member

and im here just like
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 3
  17. Thugboy0807

Thugboy0807 8-bit Member

I'm glad I'm finally back on the server. Come check out the new site for my town sometime. Just ask for the coords when I'm online and I'll gladly give them to you. I'm also looking for anyone who'd be interested in becoming citizens.

• Like Like x 1