Looking for D&D players!

Discussion in 'Tabletop Gaming' started by Link, Jun 13, 2014.

1. Link

Link Administrator Staff Member

Hey guys, I'm looking for one or two people who are interested in joining a D&D campaign with p4 and Zombie. We would like to try to make this a semi-regular weekly thing. Never played D&D before? No problem! I would be more than happy to spend the time to teach you the ins and outs of the game. Here's what you're going to need to be a part of this:
    • Skype (voice chat)
    • A few spare hours to play
    • A decent imagination
    Please please please let me know if you have any interest in this! If you have any questions post them here. We would like to start this sometime next week so if you have any interest let me know ASAP :D

2. Link

Don't be shy people! I've gotten requests from people that Zombie knows, but I would much rather have my GCW friends playing :3 Hit me up if you have any interest at all!

3. Devon77

Devon77 Next Generation

i hope you're including me in on this. Or am I not allowed since i have bad charismatic skills :):)

4. Link

Your ass can be a warrior :P We need another melee character anyways. Do you have a machine that can run Skype and a web browser at the same time?

5. p4malara

p4malara Administrator Staff Member

just created a roll20 account so i should be good to go

6. Zutara

Zutara 8-bit Member

Can i join too? >n<
    pretty please? I wanna be included for once in my freakin life!

7. Link

Normally I would say you're too late to the party, but we actually haven't even started this yet XD

8. Jonathan Jones

Jonathan Jones 8-bit Member

Wuts D&D?

9. Link

Do you live under a rock or something? XD D&D us the world's most famous tabletop role-playing game

• Informative Informative x 1