I will be a person in da server

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by squishygamer, Dec 20, 2014.

?

Do you like meh?

Poll closed Dec 20, 2015.
  1. Yes I love you!

66.7%
  2. No gtfo m8!

33.3%
  1. squishygamer

squishygamer Initiate

So I saw that you have to introduce yourself on this server. So you wanna know where I live :D lel jk so my username is squishygamer. You can either call me squish or squishy. Please don't call me squidward because then I have to find out where you live. Im a 13 year old boy who is trying to find a cool small server to make some new great friends. I like to say jokes (if you can't take the joke then gtfo, lel jk) I like to build and make redstone creations. My temper isn't that bad. So I hope to get along and meet all of you guys! Cya guys later I am now a person in da server!

-Squish

• Like Like x 2
  2. c_t_f

c_t_f Minecraft Staff Staff Member

Hello and welcome to the forums, Squish! There's cake in the parlor, beware the triple baka! :) I'm sure you'll like it here!

@CTF@

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Whoa_Its_Hannah

Whoa_Its_Hannah Dungeon Master Staff Member

Hiiiii :D welcome to the magical world of gaming and chatting! From your intro you seem like you'll fit in just fine here! I hope you enjoy your time here and on the server :D

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Syreious

Syreious 8-bit Member

Welcome to GCW Squidwar-I mean SQUISH. :D

Here, a video, for you.

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. Modernwarguy111

Modernwarguy111 Next Generation

Welcome Mr.Squish! I hope you will have a wonderful time in the GameChatWorld jungles! :D

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. squishygamer

squishygamer Initiate

Thank you for making me feel so welcome. I look forward to playing with you (no homo ;D)

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. gamingcreep3r

gamingcreep3r 8-bit Member

Is it too late to say hi? Eh fuck it. Welcome to the server SQUIDWARD and merry christmas!