I guess I'll re-introduce myself...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by YellowJell-o, Apr 3, 2015.

1. YellowJell-o

YellowJell-o 8-bit Member

I am yellowjello45 and I am banned for being affiliated with a butthead who I am no longer affiliated with :) I would like to get to know the new generation of people who I have missed out on meeting. And I miss the way things used to be before everything blew up and the butthead got really mad over nothing. Please forgive me? Annnnnnnnnd I hope to be re-welcomed :3

• Like Like x 4
  2. Whoa_Its_Hannah

Whoa_Its_Hannah Dungeon Master Staff Member

Hello! Welcomeeeee back :D You of course shall be rewelcomed. I hope you have fun here in the GCW community once again, and I am glad to have you back :)

On the MC server, Akira said a while back that you and hugs could come back... So idk why you are still banned XD sorry about that, when me or Akira get the chance you'll be unbanned :P

EDIT: okay you and hugs should be unbanned :P welcome back!

Last edited: Apr 3, 2015
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. casey1173

casey1173 Minecraft Staff Staff Member

Hiya! Welcome back! Glad to see you around :D You had the cool house in Wildy-Ville! Hope ya stick around.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Link

Link Administrator Staff Member

I'm working on unbanning you now (unless someone has already taken care of that :P ) Welcome back! :D

EDIT: Should have read Hannah's post more carefully :P

• Like Like x 2
  5. ErinP

ErinP 8-bit Member

Hi and welcome back! I really want to know who this butthead is and what they did that was so bad that being affiliated with them could get you banned. I love to learn about GCW history :)

6. Whoa_Its_Hannah

Whoa_Its_Hannah Dungeon Master Staff Member

Pretty sure you were around for it lol. It was omega xD

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. ErinP

ErinP 8-bit Member

I don't think I remember much of that... I'm assuming they're not friends anymore :P

8. friedonionjuice

friedonionjuice 8-bit Member

No they are not. Hes kinda ruined all his friendships online and in the real world. and to be honest erin i thought that you had left gcw. its good to see your still around

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. ErinP

ErinP 8-bit Member

Of course I'm still around :D I'll always love gcw :) I've had lots of good times here!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Modernwarguy111

Modernwarguy111 Next Generation

Welcome Back Yellow :D I kinda knew yah right? O.O

11. c_t_f

c_t_f Minecraft Staff Staff Member

Sorry that I'm a little bit late for your re-arrival! Welcome back! There should be an extra slice of cake left for you in the parlor!

@CTF@