HUNGER GAMES

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by friedonionjuice, Jul 25, 2014.

1. friedonionjuice

friedonionjuice 8-bit Member

Thats right ladies and gentlemen the time has arrived. THE FIRST GAME CHAT WORLD HUNGER GAMES IS ABOUT TO TAKE PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This event will take place this monday at 2pm pst. You will have to go in with nothing in your inventory which will be checked by our admins so eat up before you enter the arena. the warp to the arena will be posted in the spawn warp room and is open to the public for pvp although chests will only be unlocked for events. The rules to this game is simple, last man standing wins. When there is only one man left standing we will /kill them so all items that where accumulated will be de-spawned .

FIRST PLACE: full diamond armor
    SECOND PLACE: 2 wolf eggs 2 diamond
    THIRD PLACE: a diamond hoe

• Like Like x 2
  2. gamingcreep3r

gamingcreep3r 8-bit Member

I'm gonna win me a hoe

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Zreen

Zreen 8-bit Member

Since the warp will be open to the public, does that mean we can explore the arena before the event?

• Like Like x 1
  4. casey1173

casey1173 Minecraft Staff Staff Member

I'd just like to mention this is not the first GCW hunger games. Very cool, nonetheless!

• Informative Informative x 2
  5. gamingcreep3r

gamingcreep3r 8-bit Member

Would that be considered cheating? or no

6. friedonionjuice

friedonionjuice 8-bit Member

no since i will close the door to spawn before the event. but feel free to explore prior

• Useful Useful x 1
  7. GravY

GravY Initiate

Too bad I missed this because I was inactive. Another time maybe! DX

8. casey1173

casey1173 Minecraft Staff Staff Member

From what I've seen, there are plenty opportunities to join in on community activities. Try next time!