Howdy everyone

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Link, Oct 26, 2015.

1. Link

Link Administrator Staff Member

Hey everyone, just posting a short message to apologize for my inactivity. I've been pretty busy with work and other stuff and sadly I've let GCW suffer because of it. I just wanted to let everyone know that I have not abandoned the site or server. Once I'm through this rough patch I hope to pour plenty of time into the site and get it back to where it used to be :3 I also want to say thanks to everyone who stuck around in my absence. You guys are awesome and are the driving force for me wanting to make this place great again :D

And now that I said all that, I should let you all know that I'll be on a little vacation for the next week :P I'll check GCW every morning so if there's any issues with the server not being up or whatever, you can still let me know about that and I can have it fixed :3

2. c_t_f

c_t_f Minecraft Staff Staff Member

(Sorry for the late reply... I've also been busy with life stuff lately! :P)

I'm wholly confident that we'll be able to bring GCW back to its former glory... Not like it isn't already great, though! :D

@CTF@

3. TSVS_Raptum

TSVS_Raptum 8-bit Member

What ever happened?

4. c_t_f

c_t_f Minecraft Staff Staff Member

GameChatWorld slowed down, probably because school started again. Things should be back up to speed again once Christmas draws near, at the latest, probably sooner.

@CTF@

Last edited: Oct 30, 2015
  5. RecklessCM

RecklessCM 8-bit Member

Im glad to hear we will soon have more activity here! Hopefully more old friends join us again as christmas comes around. Where you at Casey!

6. casey1173

casey1173 Minecraft Staff Staff Member

I'm always around! I check around here pretty often, I just don't get around to posting much.