Hide And Go Seek!!!!!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by friedonionjuice, Jul 14, 2014.

1. friedonionjuice

friedonionjuice 8-bit Member

Thats right my fellow gamechatworld members the time has come for another event! :D \OoO/ woot!!
    The event shall be held on friday the 18th in which members can warp to the hide and go seek location set up by our very own silverdust where boarders will be already set up.

RULES:
    1. stepping outside the wall will instantly disqualify you for the game until the next round starts
    2. digging is strictly prohibited.
    3. hiding in the ground will result in instant disqualification.
    4. holding shift is allowed so go nuts with that one
    5. once a round has started you must wait until next round before you may join in the hid and go seek fun.
    6. for the first round a seeker will be randomly selected, every other round after that the player who is found last will be the seeker and so on and so forth.
    7. once you have won one round and have claimed your prize you no longer can win anymore prizes but are welcome to continue in the hide and go seek fun. :3
    8. no /tp /warp or /homes during the game or you will be disqualified
    9. no invisibility potions or any potions during the game or you will be disqualified

Alright well I think that covers it. looking forward to seeing you there :3

• Like Like x 2
  2. Silverdust1

Silverdust1 Next Generation

Are you allowed to move around during the event? :)

3. friedonionjuice

yes but i dont think that it would be wise given the size of the hide and go seek arena. so i would advise against it

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. friedonionjuice

sorry folks we are actually going to postpone the hide and go seek event until sunday like every other event. sorry about the delay we tried to make it work but time was a factor and we ran out of it. sorry for the inconvenience.