hi

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Abby, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Abby

Abby Initiate

so hi. my name is abby. I have played mc for a while, and I have found many servers that were honestly so great, but one day my friend showed me this server, and it was amazing! I then met people on here. these people were great. they were so kind. this is honestly my favorite server.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Whoa_Its_Hannah

Whoa_Its_Hannah Dungeon Master Staff Member

Yay! Welcome to the site abby :) I hope you have a good time here and stick around :3

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Modernwarguy111

Modernwarguy111 Next Generation

Hey Abby! welcome to the GCW Fourms (i live in your village if you don't remember me :D) hope you have an amazing time here while roaming around the minecraft server :D

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  4. Link

Link Administrator Staff Member

Howdy! Always nice to see a new face around the forums. I'm glad to hear that you've been having a good time on our server so far. I look forward to hearing more from you in the future :D

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  5. c_t_f

c_t_f Minecraft Staff Staff Member

Hello and welcome to the forums, it's great to hear that you're liking it here so much! :) There's cake in the parlor, beware the triple baka!

@CTF@

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Mad_Cry

Mad_Cry 8-bit Member

Welcome to the Forums Abby!!! -Rainbow Highfive-

7. friedonionjuice

friedonionjuice 8-bit Member

I HATE YOU ILL WRECK YOU 360 NO SCOPE STYLE. - whoaitshannah
    Hi welcome :D dont leave please cause will love the ever living shit out of you. <3

• Useful Useful x 1
  8. squishygamer

squishygamer Initiate

Hello and welcome to the forums, it's great to hear that you're liking it here so much! :) There's cake in the parlor, beware the.... wait a second....
    [​IMG] IMPOSSIBLE
    Hahah... ok its not that funny but you get the drift :D Welcome