hey

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Jfraustz, Dec 18, 2016.

1. Jfraustz

Jfraustz Next Generation

I don't think anyone here remembers me by hi. It's been a while since I've been active on this forum and I decided to come back to see what's cooking and nothing much is cooking. So... why is everything vacant?

PS if any of you do actually remember most of my social media including skype is "Jfraustz" so yeah

• Like Like x 1
  2. c_t_f

c_t_f Minecraft Staff Staff Member

I'm willing to guess that lots of members still visit GCW on a regular basis, but there really isn't anything that's being talked about. It's a gaming community, but since it's so broad of a subject and we are such a small group of gamers, it's hard to start a topic on almost any specific games.

Say, in example, I want to talk about a game I've been playing recently. Bioshock 2 (I love it BTW, many improvements from the first game). However I seriously doubt that anyone else here is playing Bioshock 2 at the moment, so even if I did start a topic on that I don't think I'd get many replies, if any.

I would love to have more members around, or at least something we could all talk about with great interest and participation.

Also, I think that since most of us have gotten older, we're all attending college, cramming for tests, paying bills, and all that good stuff.

Doesn't mean I don't want to chat here though! I visit often and love catching up with other members of GameChatWorld. :)

@CTF@

3. casey1173

casey1173 Minecraft Staff Staff Member

Welcome back Jfraustz! I remember you, so I'm sure everyone else will as well. I think c_t_f hit the nail on the head with this one: people check in often, but there's not much to talk about. I, for one, don't know jack about Bioshock 2, so it's tough to talk about it. It seems life has moved on for most members of GCW. Not to say that's a bad thing—I'd wager to say most of us are in bigger and better places now :).

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. RecklessCM

RecklessCM 8-bit Member

Yeah these two said it all really ^. :P I thought id say hey! I remember you from the server. Try to visit us every now and then.

• Like Like x 1