help with manga

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kingo19951, Mar 11, 2015.

1. kingo19951

kingo19951 8-bit Member

Hi guys haven't been on here for quite a bit, sorry about that been busy with college and having a kid soon :) well I'm just wondering if any one can help Me and my friends out to create a manga/anime any help would be aprechiated I will upload some photos so far, we need an animator to help later on 1426066910516-257320798.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  2. c_t_f

c_t_f Minecraft Staff Staff Member

Great to have you back! :D CONGRATULATIONS!
    I like to draw, but I'm TERRIBLE with anatomy, let alone manga. If you could post a list of everything that needs to be done, that would be great, because there might be something that I could help with. :)

@CTF@

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Link

Link Administrator Staff Member

Wait you drew that?? *sigh* It always depresses me to see people who have actual artistic talent while I struggle with the most basic of stick figures :P Looks great though! It's sure to turn out amazing!

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. kingo19951

kingo19951 8-bit Member

Good to be back :) and We could have some help on the story if you don't mind :) any help we would appreciate :) thank you

5. kingo19951

kingo19951 8-bit Member

Thank you link :) we will try our best, we have a few people we will send everyone a free copy on gcw when we finish :) we have come far and won't quit

6. AlexThorn

AlexThorn Initiate

I'd love to help but I've only done animation in photoshop and that takes up too much time, seeing as every panel is drawn separately, and photoshop tends to lag a lot when the file size is too large. If you need another artist though, I can do that. Samples:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Your battle motion is pretty nicely done. I always need a reference for that. XD Keep up the good work. :)

7. casey1173

casey1173 Minecraft Staff Staff Member

Are you insinuating stick figures are not worthy pieces of art?!? I'll have you know my stick figures are better than the Mona fucking Lisa!!!

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  8. kingo19951

kingo19951 8-bit Member

You are really good at art :) we cpukd use someone like you, would you like to be a part of this ? :)

9. AlexThorn

AlexThorn Initiate

Well I'm interested but we'd have to discuss it first since I don't even know what the manga is about. XD I don't know if I can even send you a pm here or how, since I just joined the site. It would definitely be best if we could talk on a site with chat? Since the conversation goes a lot faster that way. :)

10. Whoa_Its_Hannah

Whoa_Its_Hannah Dungeon Master Staff Member

To send a PM click on kingo's profile and hit "start conversation" it will start a private convo between you and him :)

• Informative Informative x 1
  11. casey1173

casey1173 Minecraft Staff Staff Member

Or you can hover on the "inbox" option at the top of the site, below your profile picture (upper-right hand corner). If you actually click the inbox button, it'll take you to all your convos, and you can make some there. If you just hover over it, you stay on the same page and it shows recent conversations and there's even a "start a convo" button there too.

• Informative Informative x 1