hello my name is L3G1TN00BZ (Jonathan)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Jonathan Jones, Apr 12, 2015.

1. Jonathan Jones

Jonathan Jones 8-bit Member

Oh hello i didn't see you there My name is Jonathan Reginald Clark Jones The First! I am 13 and am a WHITE BOY!. My favorite shows are adventure time, the librarians, and once upon a time. my favorite food is Spinach Rice Loaf, i live in the proud city of Fremont,CA and enjoy living here. And my favorite music artist is Lindsey Stirling (SHRED THAT VIOLIN LINDSEY!). i love playing minecraft and thats why i joined game chat world i LOVE your server

• Like Like x 3
  2. Cyber Feesh

Cyber Feesh Initiate

I love playing Minecraft too! And dat violin, right? o3o

3. Whoa_Its_Hannah

Whoa_Its_Hannah Dungeon Master Staff Member

Hiyaa! We met briefly on the server when I added you to a region. You seem nice and like you are already well liked on the server :D I hope you stick around GCW, and have fun here in the website and continue having fun on the server :)

4. Silverdust1

Silverdust1 Next Generation

Welcome to GameChatWorld, Jonathan Reginald Clark Jones! May I call you Jon/Legit for short? :)

I hope you enjoy your time here on GCW the server as well as our lovely forums!

*I see that you are currently on the server, says hello*
    2015-04-12_16.09.33.png

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. squishygamer

squishygamer Initiate

Welcome to da server. You seem fairly normal I think you will do just fine in GCW. And please no one read that last text in Silvers screenshot….

• Funny Funny x 3
  6. Link

Link Administrator Staff Member

Welcome to the site man! I believe we've already done some talking on the server (sorry it's hard to keep track of everyone who talks to me XD ) Anyways, enjoy your stay with us! :D

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Nate

Nate Administrator Staff Member

Welcome to the site man. Quiet a detailed introduction there. I like it. Anyways look forward to seeing you around.

8. c_t_f

c_t_f Minecraft Staff Staff Member

But you still have so many things to share with us! Which way do you put toilet paper on the roll? How many pets do you have? What color is your underwear? (I'M ONLY JOKING, PLEASE DON'T ACTUALLY TELL US WHAT COLOR YOUR UNDERWEAR IS)

Hello and welcome to the forums, I'm sure you'll like it here! :) There's cake in the parlor, beware the triple baka!

@CTF@

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. AlexThorn

AlexThorn Initiate

Welcome to the site Jonathan, I'm fairly new myself, but everyone seems very friendly here. Hope you'll have fun. Totally sharing your love for Lindsey btw. ;)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Jonathan Jones

lol thanks evryone i love this server its the best server i like how small it is

11. Jonathan Jones

Definitely

12. Jonathan Jones

w
    yes feel free to call me the following: noobz / legit / legitnoobs / jony / jon / noobieboobie LOL

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Jonathan Jones

i am not going to tell you which way i put on my toilet paper roll or the color of my undies... but i do have 2 dogs and 4 cats (IM NOT CRAZY!) the cats are my moms exept for one the other is mine

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. Silverdust1

Silverdust1 Next Generation

Noobieboobie it is! I love that name haha!

Also, when posting on the forums could you please try to limit the amount of "double postings" you post - Try to fit everything in one post if you can. Just a heads up for the future since it could be considered PFB or spam :P

• Like Like x 1