Hello Minecraft World

Discussion in 'Minecraft' started by Rosstintatious, Jan 17, 2016.

1. Rosstintatious

Rosstintatious Veteran Member

I've been on for awhlie and see that not many people are active =[ This makes me sad....Also need staff member help for land protection if thats still going on, I need 25 posts I think but i've been a member for years so the old site I had a ton more posts....

• Like Like x 1
  2. Whoa_Its_Hannah

Whoa_Its_Hannah Dungeon Master Staff Member

I can help you out with your land protection, you can message me when you're online :) and yeah most people are waiting for the seed change which is partially why many people don't log on at the moment :P

But yeah as for needing staff help you can message me here, or your better bet of getting me faster is through a steam message :3 my steam is Hannahhhhhhh3 (I'm not entirely sure if that 3 is on the end or not, so try with and without it XD)

EDIT: oh snap another thing, Akira said everyone needs post heeeeere, the old site doesn't count. So yeah XD you need 2 more posts for land protection

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Rosstintatious

Rosstintatious Veteran Member

Thanks for fast reply and i'll add you now, you should get an add from rossstin. P.S. I guess i'll need a talk with Akira, that butt :P

• Like Like x 1