hello I am a loser

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by McKayla_Blake, Apr 29, 2015.

1. McKayla_Blake

McKayla_Blake Initiate

Hello there I'm McKayla and I've been playing Minecraft for several years. I first started playing after watching tutorials by Paulsoaresjr, wow that was a while ago. Anime dork alert, I'm a dweeb.

If you don't like Les Mis I have permission to cry

Last edited: Apr 29, 2015
  2. McKayla_Blake

McKayla_Blake Initiate

I'm so smart I did it

3. friedonionjuice

friedonionjuice 8-bit Member

well how it works is by praying to the magical unicorns twice a day. eventually you will be accepted into the flock and then you can learn the dark secrets of forum posting.

4. Whoa_Its_Hannah

Whoa_Its_Hannah Dungeon Master Staff Member

okay so... please don't be a troll :P An introduction should introduce you, and secondly, no double posting. Double posting is posting in the same thread twice in a row. Posts should be a genuine try at being apart of the GCW community, not just to get warps on the server. So.. I would suggest trying again :P Tell us about yourself or how you like the server, or anything. Who knows, if you give it a try you may like it here on our site

EDIT: thank you, much better. Welcome to da world of gaming and chatting!! :D

Last edited: Apr 29, 2015
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. c_t_f

c_t_f Minecraft Staff Staff Member

I also became aware of (and became thoroughly interested in) Minecraft via YouTube, though I watched videos of it since it was in alpha. Funny thing though, I never got around to buying it until v1.2 (release), though I was near-constantly watching the Yogscast and the Creatures play it. :P

Hello and welcome to the forums! :) There's cake in the parlor, beware the triple baka!

@CTF@

6. Blame

Blame Next Generation

I SAW THE WORD LE MIS
    YOU ARE A GOOD PERSON
    I APPROVE OF YOU!!!
    MY CAPS BUTTON IS STUCK!!

7. Silverdust1

Silverdust1 Next Generation

Howdy McKayla and welcome to the forums!

I too started playing Minecraft through YouTube, however I was mostly inspired by SeaNanners. I did eventually move on to other YouTubers such as Xisumavoid, Husky Mudkipz & PaulsaursJr, who I still enjoy watching now and then.
    Look at how different MC was 5 years ago...Amazing.

Anyway, welcome to the both the forums and the server, I hope you enjoy your time here as much as everybody else! Hope to see you online sometime.

8. Modernwarguy111

Modernwarguy111 Next Generation

Welcome To GCW :D pauljr is a cool dude :D used to watch him nice to meet you and have a good o'l time

9. Jonathan Jones

Jonathan Jones 8-bit Member

welcome... we briefly met on GCW hope you love it here and btw we are all dweebs here so welcome to the club sister lol

10. squishygamer

squishygamer Initiate

hi.

• Post for benefits Post for benefits x 1