Happy Birthday Link!!! :D

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Whoa_Its_Hannah, Mar 27, 2015.

1. Whoa_Its_Hannah

Whoa_Its_Hannah Dungeon Master Staff Member

omgeeeeee!! SENPAI! NOTICE THIS THREAD!

Akira!! Happy freaking birthday! :D you are seriously the most awesome person I have ever met. Your amazing gcw community has helped me through so much in my life, and I'm sure so many others can agree. You made such an awesome community and are such a nice, caring, and absolutely hilarious person :D you always make me laugh and never fail to brighten my day! I hope you have an amazing birthday :D

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  2. casey1173

casey1173 Minecraft Staff Staff Member

Happy birthday!!! :D

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. c_t_f

c_t_f Minecraft Staff Staff Member

[​IMG]
    Since you probably aren't going to post this for yourself, here's your birthday song!

Happy birthday, Link! You deserve a notably happy birthday, after all the stuff you've done for this community. Not only do you literally OWN it and maintain it, you've stuck around though all this time, through thick and thin. You've remained helpful and continued being a great person. All of that is AWESOME!

Keep being awesome!
    (Side note- We've had an awful lot of veterans' birthdays this month! It's so weird! :-o )

@CTF@

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  4. Link

Link Administrator Staff Member

Thank you so much for this everyone :D Haha it was weird being on the receiving end of the birthday song XD You guys are awesome! :D

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Silverdust1

Silverdust1 Next Generation

Penblwydd hapus i ti !

• Friendly Friendly x 2