Happy Birthday c_t_f!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by casey1173, Mar 14, 2015.

1. casey1173

casey1173 Minecraft Staff Staff Member

I have so much to say and I don't know where to begin! I'll shoot you a PM later when I'm home; this shitty phone keyboard isn't going to work.
    BUT HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Whoa_Its_Hannah

Whoa_Its_Hannah Dungeon Master Staff Member

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! :D

We haven't talked too much, but I gave you a warp to a bunch of trees on minecraft once, and we chopped them with gold axes for like an hour XD and that was a jolly good time indeed :D haha but you're so funny on the forums and I'm glad GCW has someone like you who has stuck around so long! Hope your birthday is awesome :D

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Blame

Blame Next Generation

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT
    ITS YOUR FUCKING BIRTHDAY
    [​IMG]

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. c_t_f

c_t_f Minecraft Staff Staff Member

THIS IS GREAT!

[​IMG]

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!

So far, I HAVE had a happy birthday! I drank beer for the first time!... It tasted like bread flavored ginger ale!

@CTF@

• Like Like x 1
  5. AlexThorn

AlexThorn Initiate

Happy completely late birthday! :D
    Wow, beer here tastes like the sweat of bearded dwarves. What kind of odd beer that tastes like bread ginger ale do you have in.... "Behind a toilet, Minnesota"..... Oh, that explains everything actually.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2015
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. casey1173

casey1173 Minecraft Staff Staff Member

Let's hope it was beer....

• Funny Funny x 2