Funny School Moments

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jonathan Jones, May 6, 2015.

1. Jonathan Jones

Jonathan Jones 8-bit Member

So yesterday i was at school and my teacher was in the back room with a student who was acting up he sat in a desk and the whole thing collapsed now i have sat in the desk before and i knew one day it was going to break so he comes out of the room with bloddy scratches on his arms dragging the broken desk out of the room and to the garbage bins in the back of the school he comes back and we all asked if he was ok and he said yes he was and he said he felt it wiggle before it collapsed and i told him i did too

Post your funny school moments below

2. squishygamer

squishygamer Initiate

I was in the computer lab and we had a Spanish class in there. So I looked behind me and one of my friends Tommy was daydreaming and I waved my hand in front of his face to get his attention so he wouldn't get in trouble. But right there my Spanish teacher was behind me and grabbed my hand and looked at it. After that she walked away and wrote something on a clipboard. She handed me a referral that said "Brian was the biggest distraction in my classroom and if he hits another kid in the face again I want him expelled." After that my dad called the teacher and she told him what happened and I told him what happened and he knows she's crazy. So he called her and said that she's a crazy bitch. So he said if she ever yells at me or anyone else that he's going to get her fired and hire her to be our Spanish maid. :P

'Merica

3. Jonathan Jones

oh my god... SPANISH MAID HAHAHA

4. Whoa_Its_Hannah

Whoa_Its_Hannah Dungeon Master Staff Member

Thaaaaaat... Is a very horrible thing to say

Last edited: May 7, 2015
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. casey1173

casey1173 Minecraft Staff Staff Member

I wonder what that story would be from the teacher's point of view...

6. Jonathan Jones

Your like "HORRRRRRIBLEEE"

But cmon... That IS funny doe

7. Whoa_Its_Hannah

Whoa_Its_Hannah Dungeon Master Staff Member

Ehhh... Nah don't find that funny, find it kinda rude and obnoxious honestly XD

• Like Like x 1
  8. casey1173

casey1173 Minecraft Staff Staff Member

and to be fair, I doubt that teacher is completely unjustified--maybe she thought you did smack a kid in the face. Either way, that call wasn't a good response...

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Mad_Cry

Mad_Cry 8-bit Member

There was this puppy that lived across the street from our school and its owner didn't feed/give it water so our science teacher let him in the classroom and we fed him and gave him water and held him while he was teaching xD

• Like Like x 2