Currently; what's your favorite TV show?

Discussion in 'Film & Television' started by Silverdust1, Nov 22, 2014.

1. Silverdust1

Silverdust1 Next Generation

What is your current favorite TV show & why?
    [​IMG]

Currently, I would have to say that my number one top spot would have to be Major Crimes. Unlike other programmes such as CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, Major Crimes appears to have an actual story line in every episode (that I've seen) based around the main characters rather than focusing on a DB and the episode ends.

Click the spoiler and watch the trailer!

[​IMG]

2. c_t_f

c_t_f Minecraft Staff Staff Member

I have a lot of "favorite" shows, but King of the Hill has always been high on my list. It's a shame that the series ended. [​IMG]

@CTF@

• Like Like x 1
  3. Syreious

Syreious 8-bit Member

Killing Daddy (Yeah, that's the name to the show. The name is pretty much self-explanatory)

Story:
    Callie Ross is scarred by the suicide of her mother, which occurred when Callie was a child. She is convinced that her father was to blame for her mother's death. Callie's older sister, Laura, has always sided with their father, so for years Callie has been estranged from her family. When Callie discovers that her father has had a debilitating stroke, she sees it as the perfect opportunity to return home and seek justice for her mother. Confiding in her mute and helpless father her plans to destroy her sister and stepmother and ultimately kill him, Callie sets out on her path to destroy her broken family and take all of their riches. But Callie's revenge won't come as easy as she thinks as hidden truths about her family may derail her entire plan.

Genre:
    Crime, Mystery, Thriller

Also Callie Ross is played by Elizabeth Gillies, which is the perfect role for her honestly in appearance and how she acts fits with her character. She has good acting in the series.

Elizabeth Gillies Picture:
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. Whoa_Its_Hannah

Whoa_Its_Hannah Dungeon Master Staff Member

Bones!!!

For years now my favorite show has been Bones. And it's really depressing because it's on the last season now I believe, but unlike many shows it hasn't died after that many seasons or became any less amazing :D

plot summary/description
    Incredibly smart forensic anthropologist,Dr. Brennan, who lacks any social skill whatsoever is teamed with an ex-Army ranger FBI agent (Agent Booth) to solve murder cases. Brennan's scientific, and one track view and take on the world clashes with Booth's impulsive, going with the gut take on things. They are the two main characters, but there are so many sub characters that add so much awesomeness to the show. The show develops characters so well and is the perfect balance of action, blood and gore, comedy, and romance. The storyline is an emotional roller coaster that will always keep you guessing and sucked into the show

Last edited: Nov 22, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  5. xLon3_Wolfx

xLon3_Wolfx 8-bit Member

I don't watch tv too much now. But my favorite tv show by far is:
    -=+Monk!+=- :D

6. Modernwarguy111

Modernwarguy111 Next Generation

My favorite tv show is the british tv show Doctor Who *so original :O* it has been going on for 26 seasons and since 1963...
    Its about a space alien that is a human and can transform 13 times into diffrent forms. that has two hearts that travels across time,throughout all of space even sometimes crossing parallel universes.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Silverdust1

Silverdust1 Next Generation

WHAT DID YOU THINK OF DOCTOR WHO THIS YEAR? :O

8. CreeperSniperBob

CreeperSniperBob Next Generation

Classic SpongeBob and South Park. Old SpongeBob as it has some of the most memorable and quotable humor in existence. Sadly, modern spongebob does t have the same harm as the classic spongebob. South Park, unlike Famiy Guy, doesn't rely on references that come out of nowhere for humor. The humor is driven from the story of the episode, and is done in clever ways that you'd never expect to happen. Even the modern episodes are just as great as the old South Park!

9. Whoa_Its_Hannah

Whoa_Its_Hannah Dungeon Master Staff Member

*pretty sure you made a couple typos in this btw, I'm a nice sister and will notify you :) *
    But yassss classic Spongebob is lyfe!!! The Krusty Krab Pizza is the Pizza for you and me!!

Last edited: Nov 28, 2014
  10. Jonathan Jones

Jonathan Jones 8-bit Member

1. once upon a time
    2. Adventure time

Love it
    *puts fin hat on while watching once upon a time*

11. squishygamer

squishygamer Initiate

Well... The Walking Dead is my current most favorite T.V. show. It's had 5 seasons and now the sixth season is coming in October so cant wait!