Can there be a download to the seed's world

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Questions' started by Jonathan Jones, May 5, 2015.

1. Jonathan Jones

Jonathan Jones 8-bit Member

hello, i was just wanting to know if there can be a download link to the seed 7 world because i would want to still have all of my creations and not have them be destroyed in the owners recycle bin (LOL) other people would probably like this too all you would need to do is just take the world folder from the server folder and post it to www.mediafire.com or something like google drop box or just whatever works for you. please and thank you

2. Link

Link Administrator Staff Member

Haha backups of past seeds are never deleted by me :P I have backups of every server I've ran. I won't be able to put this up till next Tuesday at the earliest because of my exceptionally busy work schedule this week, but if you remind me I'll do it

• Like Like x 1
  3. Jonathan Jones

yayyayayayaya thanks i will make sure to remind you next tuesday

4. casey1173

casey1173 Minecraft Staff Staff Member

Can we get the world downloads from previous seeds too? That'd be amazing.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. c_t_f

c_t_f Minecraft Staff Staff Member

I think casey's going to download the first vanilla seed and go on a crusade to find Muley... :P

Seriously though, this will be great! I'd love to re-visit my old homes and whatnot in singleplayer! :)

@CTF@

6. Whoa_Its_Hannah

Whoa_Its_Hannah Dungeon Master Staff Member

wait.. omg I was there for that! We tried to travel all those blocks or something and lost that stupid mule

7. Link

Just remind me about all of this on Tuesday and I'll make it happen :P that's assuming I actually get that day off work haha XD

• Like Like x 1
  8. casey1173

LONG LIVE MULEY!
    Excuse me?

• Funny Funny x 2
  9. Modernwarguy111

Modernwarguy111 Next Generation

oooo Gotta find my mountain and make it my holm again! *runs around seed 5 forever* XD best idea ever!

10. Jonathan Jones

ok tommorow message link and tell him what seed you want

11. Jonathan Jones

Ok link are you gonna do the links

12. Jonathan Jones

Hey... Link *Pokes* its Tuesday

13. Link

Working on this right now :)

EDIT: This is going to take some time so please be patient. I'll post the links when they're ready

Last edited: May 12, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Jonathan Jones

GAHHHHH THANKS U

15. Link

OK since I'm going away for the weekend, I'll put up links to the first two worlds I uploaded. I saved them all by date, not by seed, so you'll have to figure out which seed it is for yourself :P They're in the format mm-dd-yy

3-29-15
    11-30-14
    4-16-14
    3-15-13

Last edited: May 19, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Link

Got another one up! It's the oldest to date :3

• Like Like x 1
  17. Nate

Nate Administrator Staff Member

Nice bro. Very nice.

18. casey1173

The 4-16-14 world file is seed 5, which has Wildy-Ville, the underwater spawn, etc. Since there are no warp signs that you can use, you have to tp yourself to coords to get around. I have coords to a couple of places, so just ask if you'd like any of them. I have coords to Spawn, Wildy-Ville, the Brotherhood, EasyBake's Village, the Builder's Guild (also known as Seed 6 spawn), and the hot air balloon staff fleet. I'd also recommend turning off fire spread when you start up the world to avoid stuff burning down due to lava trash cans and the like. Please note that the world file Akira uploaded is not the world as we left it, so there are things missing that were there right before we switched seeds.

• Like Like x 1