Can someone please get on?

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Questions' started by Jonathan Jones, May 12, 2015.

1. Jonathan Jones

Jonathan Jones 8-bit Member

okay people use this thread to get people that are online on the forums to play on the server im doing this because it gets lonely being alone lol so reply and ask someone to join when you are alone or just want to make the party bigger

2. c_t_f

c_t_f Minecraft Staff Staff Member

OK, two things.

One, you have been double and triple posting, like, a lot. Please try to limit your posts to only one in a row. As a reminder, Da Rules state:
    Two, while it's not a rule that's set in stone, don't come on here and make a topic about how you're bored and that there should be more people on. If you want some of your friends to come on and play, try and PM them here on the forums or send them a Steam message.
    Also, if there's trouble on the server or you need help with something only a mod/admin/higher up can do, send us a PM or Steam message! I always keep a close eye on those, and if you are ever in need of my services, feel free to let me know and I'll on it ASAP.

I'm sure that if you take some time and let members come on naturally you'll have plenty of people to join your party. Just abide by the rules, m'kay?

@CTF@

• Like Like x 2
  3. squishygamer

squishygamer Initiate

When I saw this thread I had to see for myself and I mean... why did you make a thread for this... I mean just why?! :/